Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Vz-58/Vz-2008 railed gas tube cover

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by czechmate82, Nov 29, 2015.

1. czechmate82

czechmate82 Marysville, WA Member

I have a railed gas tube cover that fits a Vz-58 or Vz-2008 (Czechpoint or Century Arms) rifle. I sold my Vz-58 due to financial reasons several years ago (to much regret), and I still have this accessory hanging around. This replaces the regular gas tube cover (dust cover). It was a tight fit on my Vz-58 so may require some minor fitting. It is phosphate-coated (parkerized), and was manufactured in Canada (North Eastern Arms). It is a very high quality piece of equipment. I remember having to wait extra for it to clear customs to enter the US... Looking to get $50 for it. Open to trades... I've switched to an AK for my primary go-to rifle, so I would be looking for either an AK ergo-friendly grip or a muzzle device as trade. I will ship for actual shipping flat rate USPS envelope (no restriction as to where it's shipped obviously). Thanks for taking a look...

2. spyderscales

spyderscales ND New Member

I would be interested if you still have this available. any way I could get some pictures?

3. czechmate82

Yes, no problem. I'll get some done up tomorrow.

4. spyderscales

if it is easier, if you want to private message me your number you can txt them to me.

5. czechmate82

425-583-7675 is my number...I can send them...much easier...

6. spyderscales

I tried to txt that number but got a note saying it is a landline. Do you have a cell number you could send pics from?

7. czechmate82

That is my cell phone number...don't know why it says it's a land line...it's not...

8. spyderscales

ok well my number is 218-230-1029, want to try it from your end?

9. czechmate82

Just sent the pics to the number you gave me via text...did you get them?

10. spyderscales

Yes I did, thank you. I think I would like to take that from you. Would you be willing to do $50 shipped?

11. czechmate82

I'll split shipping...call it $53 and we can call it good...

12. spyderscales

alright that sounds good to me. is paypal ok?

13. czechmate82

I prefer postal money order if possible...haven't used paypal in forever...I can give my mailing address...

14. spyderscales

not really comfortable doing that. would prefer paypal, just to ensure we are both protected.

15. czechmate82

If you can't do postal money order, I understand...I really don't want to use paypal because 1. they are anti-gun, and 2. my account is so old I don't even know if it's still active. So, if you're not comfortable with a postal money order I understand, but that's my preferred method of payment and all I will accept. I've never had anyone have an issue paying with postal money order due to the extra protection it grants the buyer (not sending the item is postal fraud...a felony).

16. czechmate82

Sold please close...