JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a railed gas tube cover that fits a Vz-58 or Vz-2008 (Czechpoint or Century Arms) rifle. I sold my Vz-58 due to financial reasons several years ago (to much regret), and I still have this accessory hanging around. This replaces the regular gas tube cover (dust cover). It was a tight fit on my Vz-58 so may require some minor fitting. It is phosphate-coated (parkerized), and was manufactured in Canada (North Eastern Arms). It is a very high quality piece of equipment. I remember having to wait extra for it to clear customs to enter the US... Looking to get $50 for it. Open to trades... I've switched to an AK for my primary go-to rifle, so I would be looking for either an AK ergo-friendly grip or a muzzle device as trade. I will ship for actual shipping flat rate USPS envelope (no restriction as to where it's shipped obviously). Thanks for taking a look...

If you can't do postal money order, I understand...I really don't want to use paypal because 1. they are anti-gun, and 2. my account is so old I don't even know if it's still active. So, if you're not comfortable with a postal money order I understand, but that's my preferred method of payment and all I will accept. I've never had anyone have an issue paying with postal money order due to the extra protection it grants the buyer (not sending the item is postal fraud...a felony).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top