JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anyone ever sent their optic back for warranty repair? Just wondering who pays for the shipping? I've read somewhere that vortex covers shipping both ways? I called vortex to send back a reddot for repair and I didn't get a shipping label.

Whats your experience?

I paid shipping to vortex and they covered shiiping back to me. I found the service great and was shocked how fast it came back...I think I remember it was about 10 days turnariund. Hope this helps.

Way I understand it the customer covers the shipping to Vortex, return shipping following the warranty work (or replacement) is covered by Vortex. Give a call back to them to verify if you can...

Have a Venom red dot that developed a bad switch. They sent a call tag, paid shipping both ways, and replaced it with
a brand new unit. Have a Sparc AR that came on a used gun. No lens caps, missing one turret cap, boogered
up mount screw. Called Vortex to see if I could buy the missing/damaged pieces. Reply was "What's your address?"
New parts, no charge.
I asked them if they were trying to give Dillon some competition for best warranty. Answer was "That's the plan".

I paid for shipping to them. But I didn't mind. After they found the scope to be good, they had me ship my one piece mount to them and they lapped it, mounted the scope perfectly level and installed a bubble level. All free of charge. :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews