JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Vortex Warranty; I sent in a set of 10x42 Diamondbacks last Wednesday; there was a small shaddow in the left side.

They sent me a brand new set; they arrived today; they matched my priority shipping.

No charge.

Thanks Vortex.
;)

I just realized my Venom red dot had a zeroing problem. Called them and they immediately accepted it back. It is in the mail to them now and will be back in a couple weeks or so.

I just wish they had a red dot option of any variety that didn't need to be turned on. Either motion-activated or forever-on is my preference.

All good points.

The standard of perfect or without a flaw of some type or another has escaped just about everything I was issued in the military, every vehicle I ever owned, and just about everything else I've ever owned.

One example: A set of Snap-on end wrenches I bought years ago had flaws....flawless is a tough standard these days IMO.

I'm thrilled when a company honors their pledge of warranty....even if I have to ship the item 1 way.

The "no questions asked" part is what makes the warranty so impressive. Leupold is the same way and there is no questioning thier quality control. It doesn't matter what happens... drop it, shoot it, run it over, or "accidentally" send it through a wood chipper... they will send you a new one.
I just got my second Vortex optic yesterday, and I love them both. Used the warranty once to get a new mounting screw for my SparkAR because the guy I bought it from had boogered up the torx head a little, mostly just aesthetic, but one phone call and it was in the mail.

I can attest that Vortex does, indeed, ask questions about what the problem was with my Venom. Asking questions is good, very good, because every now and then the "problem" can be resolved through teaching a customer that they are doing it wrong. Education from CS to a customer can save a lot of aggravation.

When my very first scope came in the mail several years ago (Nikon M223), I was annoyed that the magnification adjustment knob was making things smaller... The CS guy asked me a good question: "Uh, sir, are you looking through the correct end?" :eek::rolleyes::(

Questions from CS can be helpful.

I just realized my Venom red dot had a zeroing problem. Called them and they immediately accepted it back. It is in the mail to them now and will be back in a couple weeks or so.

I just wish they had a red dot option of any variety that didn't need to be turned on. Either motion-activated or forever-on is my preference.
Mine was FUBAR too and they sent me a new one. I got a burris FF and it's mo bedder

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top