JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been researching these scopes and they seem very good for the price. I am speaking of a 3X9X40 Viper. Does anyone know much about these scopes and or how they compare to a Leupold VX-3, or Nikon Monarch. I assume the Monarch and Leupold ar better, but how much? If they arn't too much better i might go with the Viper considering how much cheaper they are!

go to snipershide and snipercentral. both have AMPLE amounts of info and reviews of this scope and many others. I think youll be surprised at the quality opposed to a leupy and youll save a ton of money

I have two Vortex scopes, been extremely happy with them. They are definitely one of the best for the money. Sightron are nice for the money too, but I think you get a little more for the money with the Vortex scopes.

I have the Leupold and the Vortex and I would buy the Leupold every time. That said, for the money I couldn't beat Vortex. I just bought a second one for my 17 HMR and am happy with it. The Vortex guy at the Portland Gun show is the best. You will never find a more pleasant and honest guy around. His wife is equally friendly. Hawkeye Optics.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top