JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been researching these scopes and they seem very good for the price. I am speaking of a 3X9X40 Viper. Does anyone know much about these scopes and or how they compare to a Leupold VX-3, or Nikon Monarch. I assume the Monarch and Leupold ar better, but how much? If they arn't too much better i might go with the Viper considering how much cheaper they are!

go to snipershide and snipercentral. both have AMPLE amounts of info and reviews of this scope and many others. I think youll be surprised at the quality opposed to a leupy and youll save a ton of money

I have two Vortex scopes, been extremely happy with them. They are definitely one of the best for the money. Sightron are nice for the money too, but I think you get a little more for the money with the Vortex scopes.

I have the Leupold and the Vortex and I would buy the Leupold every time. That said, for the money I couldn't beat Vortex. I just bought a second one for my 17 HMR and am happy with it. The Vortex guy at the Portland Gun show is the best. You will never find a more pleasant and honest guy around. His wife is equally friendly. Hawkeye Optics.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top