JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50mm Rifle Scope in very good cosmetic condition and perfectly functional. This version of the scope has VMR-1 MOA reticle. The scope comes in the original retail box and with original factory accessories (lens covers, manuals, shims, hood, retail box and packing material). I am asking $450 cash in person in Seattle area. I could drive up to 20 miles to meet you, but not farther. The same scope currently sells new on Amazon for $699 + taxes, so my price of $450 is great. The only cosmetic wear on the scope are very fine superficial smudges from scope rings. The optics of the scope is perfect and free of any scratches, haze, fungus or any other issue that could affect brightness or optical clarity. You are welcome to test the scope. If you are seriously interested, please send me a PM. At this point I am looking for a local cash deal, but if that does not work I would consider shipping the scope. At this point, the only trade I could consider would be .300 Win Mag ammo (factory match-grade ammo).

Cheers,

Dan

Vortex#1.jpg Vortex#2.jpg Vortex#3.jpg Vortex#4.jpg Vortex#5.jpg Vortex#6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews