JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
An extra upper I had sitting around. New/sealed in bag Vltor MUR assembled upper receiver with forward assist.
  • Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
  • 7075 Forging
  • Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
  • Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
  • Precision machined and finished by hand
  • Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
  • Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories

4C6CCC8F-B969-4A8D-90E2-66D1C6C90078.jpeg E8C6A03A-65FA-40B0-92D7-B7688F241312.jpeg E9B4FB89-4FEB-4BA5-9E66-26F7809C3B2D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
An extra upper I had sitting around. New/sealed in bag Vltor MUR assembled upper receiver with forward assist.
  • Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
  • 7075 Forging
  • Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
  • Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
  • Precision machined and finished by hand
  • Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
  • Compatible with all Mil-
Hope you can overlook my ignorance here as I'm a newbie to the AR platform. Just 66 years old too. Is this considered a complete upper rather than stripped? I have already ordered a nitride bolt carrier group, know that I need a barrel and charging handle for my 5.56 upper. If that's all I need would you be willing to send this upper to the Eugene Oregon area? I use PayPal

Hope you can overlook my ignorance here as I'm a newbie to the AR platform. Just 66 years old too. Is this considered a complete upper rather than stripped? I have already ordered a nitride bolt carrier group, know that I need a barrel and charging handle for my 5.56 upper. If that's all I need would you be willing to send this upper to the Eugene Oregon area? I use PayPal

No worries. I used the term assembled upper because of the factory installed dust cover and forward assist. A fully stripped upper wouldn't have those two pieces installed. It sounds like what you need for your upper receiver group.

I'll PM you about shipping logistics.

No worries. I used the term assembled upper because of the factory installed dust cover and forward assist. A fully stripped upper wouldn't have those two pieces installed. It sounds like what you need for your upper receiver group.

I'll PM you about shipping logistics.

Thank you! What barrel length would you recommend in 5.56, and do you have a favorite barrel brand? I recently purchased a dedicated CMMG upper in 22LR (on purpose) in the M4 style. The lower is a multi caliber Aero Precision. Barrel and bolt carrier group are CMMG, wanting to put together decent dedicated upper in 5.56, ordered a nitride bolt carrier group today. Stay safe, and stay well too. Dave 541-915-1387 and I'm at 97487

Thank you! What barrel length would you recommend in 5.56, and do you have a favorite barrel brand? I recently purchased a dedicated CMMG upper in 22LR (on purpose) in the M4 style. The lower is a multi caliber Aero Precision. Barrel and bolt carrier group are CMMG, wanting to put together decent dedicated upper in 5.56, ordered a nitride bolt carrier group today. Stay safe, and stay well too. Dave 541-915-1387 and I'm at 97487

Barrel length is definitely a personal preference depending on the intended use. As you're starting out a 16" will be just fine. Shorter barrels in pistol form ARs are the rage right now. Just stay above 10" with 5.56.

There's so many great manufacturers around these days, so it also comes down to personal taste. Ballistic Advantage or Faxon are great value options. I've always liked Daniel Defense and Noveske.

I'm no expert though. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top