JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have quite a bit of leftover flooring, not going to use as much as originally planned. ~600+sf
TAS liberty luxury
7.25" x 48" planks 49.4sf per box, have 13 boxes one or two may have been opened.
I have installed my share of this and it's pretty simple if you can read a tape measure, snap a chalk line, and work on your hands and knees. You can even afford to hire it out with all the savings.
I have this throughout my downstairs for the past 5+ years and this takes the abuse.
Cheapest flooring I can find on home cheap-o is 2 bucks a sf.
I would take $1/sf and throw in an unopened bucket of glue for a min 250sf purchase. You want it all I can may make you a deal. I do have notched trowel scraper and knife I can let go with the lot for the right deal. Cash will be used in part for supporting member upgrades.
Definitely willing to take trades, always looking for more firearm related items, lights, knives, h1000😁, military items, collectibles, preps, hunting related, you name it.

IMG_1698.jpeg IMG_1692.jpeg IMG_1693.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top