JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Collector wants to buy ….

Vintage 22 Bricks of 500 …. Prefer to be full , but will also take empty ones …. Will look at boxes of 50 also ….

( Vintage to me ) 1970's or earlier

Prefer to be in the Salem and surrounding area. Not into long drives … I am in Silverton Ore …

You can use this site to get ahold of me …

OR email me using the email address in the last picture.

PLEASE …. No Text

WHAT YA GOT !!!!

DSC00641.JPG <broken link removed>

<broken link removed> DSC00020.JPG

Last Edited:
THANKS , but will pass on most all of those …. Just border line vintage , and I have all but one already …. THANKS for the offer . PS … the two 50 count Sears boxes I can use if you want to sell just them and 1 brick … I collect Sears because my mom and dad opened the 1st Sears store in Coquille Ore … where I grew up many years ago … Brings back a lot of memories … How much for just the 2 Sears boxes and the Federal Lighting brick which I don't have ? You can email me using the email address in the picture or this site … Thanks Doug

DSC00020.JPG

$25 total for the 10 boxes of Federal Powerflite and $3 a box for the remaining ammo.

OK … that's 10 boxes of Powerflite Flight for $25.00 and 15 more misc. boxes for $45.00 for a total of $70.00 for all . 1 more question first …. are they full , partial , or all empty ? … and you live in Boring ?

Last Edited:
Howdy!

The Power-Flite are all full boxes.

The remaining boxes are a combination of full (8 boxes) and partial (5 boxes). No empty boxes.

I am off hwy 224 by Barton Store. To split the difference, we could meet at the McDonalds in Mollala this week in the evening. Let me know what works.

Mike
[email protected]

Howdy!

The Power-Flite are all full boxes.

The remaining boxes are a combination of full (8 boxes) and partial (5 boxes). No empty boxes.

I am off hwy 224 by Barton Store. To split the difference, we could meet at the McDonalds in Mollala this week in the evening. Let me know what works.

===================================

Sent you a email to [email protected]
Thanks Doug

527599F6-5416-447D-8436-7CD31D76173D.jpeg Any interest in 50 rd boxes.
I am located in North Salem close to Hazelgreen and Portland Road.

No idea what the value is but I'm not trying to get rich.
Two are partials, the rest full.

View attachment 550551 Any interest in 50 rd boxes.
I am located in North Salem close to Hazelgreen and Portland Road.

No idea what the value is but I'm not trying to get rich.
Two are partials, the rest full.

Hi Kenboy …. pretty common and boxes look a little rough … I will pass on buying them , but would trade you a brick of 500 22 ammo for them … Picture attached . Sorry it so dark …. If yes on the trade . I will be in Salem Friday morning to meet a guy at 9:30 … I could come by after that . Just need a address . I have a GPS . Or we can work something out on a later date …. If no . THANKS for the offer .

DSC00211.JPG 00Y0Y_8QhK7Vuec1X_600x450.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top