JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought this would be the perfect forum to list this book and I am more than happy to remove it if it isn't.

I have a beautiful recently published hard back copy of "Vickers Guide WWII Germany Volume 1". It is in excellent condition but the outside bottom corners do have a slight indentation (See pictures). That is how it was delivered.

If you like WWII German firearms this is a beautiful publication with the following Features:

Vickers Guide: WWII Germany (Volume 1) is a premium quality, collector's grade, coffee table reference book. All books contain the following features:
  • 360 pages
  • 13" wide by 11" tall (approx.)
  • Commercial quality, section sewn style binding which allows the book to lay open flat
  • Full color prints on premium quality photo paper stock
  • Foil stamped, red linen hardcover
  • Full color protective dust jacket
  • Ribbon page marker
New they sell for $95+Shipping. Price: $45. Local sale only can meet in Portland / Vancouver Area.

IMG_1155-1.jpg IMG_1156-2.jpg IMG_1157-3.jpg IMG_1158-4.jpg IMG_1159-5.jpg IMG_1160-6.jpg IMG_1161-7.jpg IMG_1163-8.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top