1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Very nice condition browning hi power

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by emdece, Jun 21, 2013.

1. emdece

emdece Seattle Member

Looking to trade out a very nice condition Browning hi power for something else. I have a lot of trade interests, but really no needs. Hence I am looking for something nice at normal values and I will provide the same in return.

Of particular interest are threaded barrel handguns and rifles.

My BHP comes with original box and manual, 3 mags (2 factory and 1 knockoff no name mag). Fired less than 400 times.

It is an early / mid '90s vintage mkiii model with fixed sights and black epoxy finish. I also have a set of new in package meprolight night sights for it included in the sale.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Fixed or adjustable sights? Finish, gloss, matte, hard chrome? Vintage? Tons of variation on these, pics would be nice, if you can't post them send me a couple and I'll get them up for you.

Thank you for the clarification, I believe this model was known as the "Practical" a basic Hi Power. Functional, ergonomic guns, wish I had what you want. best o luck to you.
    CHLChris and (deleted member) like this.