JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade out a very nice condition Browning hi power for something else. I have a lot of trade interests, but really no needs. Hence I am looking for something nice at normal values and I will provide the same in return.

Of particular interest are threaded barrel handguns and rifles.

My BHP comes with original box and manual, 3 mags (2 factory and 1 knockoff no name mag). Fired less than 400 times.

It is an early / mid '90s vintage mkiii model with fixed sights and black epoxy finish. I also have a set of new in package meprolight night sights for it included in the sale.

Last Edited:
Fixed or adjustable sights? Finish, gloss, matte, hard chrome? Vintage? Tons of variation on these, pics would be nice, if you can't post them send me a couple and I'll get them up for you.

Thank you for the clarification, I believe this model was known as the "Practical" a basic Hi Power. Functional, ergonomic guns, wish I had what you want. best o luck to you.