JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
check this out!!!
http://www.bobergarms.com/

ABBShorty2paint21.jpg
cross_sec1.jpg
Oleg_leftsideview.jpg

Everything looks great on this little pistol...... until you see the price at MSRP$849

The xr9-s barrel is 3.35"
The xr9-l barrel is 4.2"

Maybe they will give me one if I do a review!!!

Clever design! Must kick like a mule. But, the recoil spring wrapped around the barrel and the rearward barrel location should make it a rather controllable little handgun.

Lot's of moving parts. I wonder about its reliability. can't wait for a review.

Interesting new entry in the "carry-a-lot-fire-little" category.

Not sure I want to be a pioneer at that price :)

Interesting how the magazine sits under the chamber and the bullets are extracted from the magazine and inserted into the chamber...

Makes the mags look backwards :p
DSC_0016.JPG

I saw this before they announced the price. And it's not bad. $850 for a 8-round 9mm the size of a .380 (aside from width) that's brand new on the market is pretty decent.

Considering Kahr P/PMs are about $650-$700, it's comparable.

The thing doesn't seem to be getting past the birth pangs, the concept is brilliant, the newest idea in pistol design and with great innovation. I think the average person has no idea of how hard it is to get from an idea to a product.

As for the gun itself, I have no use for a gun that expensive that uses plastic or aluminum for it's frame, this one has an aluminum alloy frame. I know a lot of people don't feel that way about aluminum so I'm hoping he will succeed, so that later he will offer an all stainless gun.

What's with all modern guns being so freaking ugly? Doesn't anyone have an aesthetic eye anymore? I know it probably doesn't matter to a lot of people but my favorite guns are beautiful as well as functional.

I don't think it's ugly at all.

It's in the eye of the beholder. I was looking at a NIB Mauser P08 from the 70's and a guy walked by and said, "Yeah, that's pretty, but I like the looks of that!", He was pointing at a Taurus Judge. :D

Some folks actually think a Glock is good looking, there's no accounting for taste.

well, it might have a place in some people's armoury...... it looks a bit bigger than an LCP, a bit smaller than a full-sized Kahr. Probably pretty light.... which has its plus and minus sides. I LOVE the heft and balance of my Kahr MK 40, and the small size and featherweight of my LCP.... both have their designated place in MY life. Do I need something that close to the middle between them? I rather doubt it. I'll wait until I can play with one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top