JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was pretty awesome! I had a problem with mice in my garage a few years ago. They were wreaking havoc. I tried all the tricks with peanut butter on the traps, etc. That just seemed to entertain them. Then I tried the poison pellets. I left a small bowl out and in a couple of nights the bowl was empty but the mice kept coming. One day I picked up one of those traps with the fake plastic yellow cheese on it. I got it form Bi Mart for 99 cents. I was thinking that there was no way it would work, plastic cheese, right? So I set it out. An hour later I heard the "snap" and looked and it worked. Next day I went back to Bi Mart and got a bunch more. I set them all up and in no time I nabbed around a dozen mice. I haven't had a problem since.
Oh those poison pellets that disappeared? Turns out that the mice took all of it from the bowl and put it all inside an old computer that I had sitting in a corner of the garage. One day I was going to pull the hard drive out to ready the PC for recycling and there was all ofthe poison pellets. They were obviously messing with me. Lol.

Thanks for the reminder, I just reset and baited mine out in the barn.

E770EE89-F83B-4EC7-9DB2-E98B499B6CA2.jpeg

CBDBA952-2ADE-4EEA-BF0C-457B2153F327.jpeg

Arrr, be ye ready to walk the plank?

P

What is the material for the springs? Kinda looks like wire clothes hanger.
I like it because I could set it out without concern that it would be harming birds.
I'm sure that with my highly technical background (Associate degrees in Professional Gunsmithing and Manufacturing Technology) I could fabricate such a wondrous device. :D

In my shop I made the old Alaskan special bucket trap. Works great and keeps on catching even with limited/no monitoring. I used a beer can and just and equidistant strips of peanut butter on can so it is balanced and spins like a ball bearing. Also helps to have top of ramp flush with top of bucket.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top