JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm by no means an expert or a marks man. My experience is target at close to mid range with handguns, M4's and Ak's. And pig hunting in Hawai'i with various WWII era rifles.
So now I want to enter into the precision long range arena. Has anyone had experience with a

Howa-Legacy HCRA73102F Australian Precision Chassis 308 Win 24" ?

My two cents -

If you can hold tight on the sidelines for a few more months before jumping in on a chassis the market is going to a host of new players and prices should follow to our advantage. Aero Precision in Washington has set aside work on their larger frame pistol ARs (10mm/45acp) to get their chassis systems out ASAP. A few others from shot show are also working feverishly to get products out into our hands. I have tried a few Howa models, a bit underwhelming for the money.

There are limitless options out there now. I have heard good things about Howa's for the money but no personal experience. What is your budget? Are you planning to do any type of competition? The rifle and even the caliber are probably less important than the optic and quality instruction.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top