JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All your boys are marines? That's pretty freakin awesome!!!!! Congratulations

Thank you.

I have 4 boys, 3 are veterans, I wrote that out too fast. Have a daughter too, she was a deputy sheriff for about 6 years. 2 of the boys are currently firefighter paramedics for a career, and they also volunteer in their home area FD's too. All those kids have a lot more sack at that age than I did, I pushed them that way to make up for my slacker ways. Cops and firefighters will always have jobs.

You simply do not f with veterans of any branch if you want to walk away intact.

Thank you.

I have 4 boys, 3 are veterans, I wrote that out too fast. Have a daughter too, she was a deputy sheriff for about 6 years. 2 of the boys are currently firefighter paramedics for a career, and they also volunteer in their home area FD's too. All those kids have a lot more sack at that age than I did, I pushed them that way to make up for my slacker ways. Cops and firefighters will always have jobs.

You simply do not f with veterans of any branch if you want to walk away intact.
Your a good dad for sure! And I have the same ways in pushing my kids.

Like to it or not, this is their show from here on out pretty much. My 4 boys all Marine Corps combat veterans won;t take a lot of sh*t off the more wormy ones. We can only hope.

I take it they don't look like this savior:

2bz0is.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews