JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

As someone who is intimately involved in the healthcare world this is, in my opinion the worst possible move at this point.
Being able to "unmask" was one of the large drivers of people getting vaccinated. This claim is unsupported by peer reviewed literature and is just based on my own personal observations.
But now that the government has employers strong arming people I think we will see more of this.
They giveth and taketh. I predict in no more than a week WA & OR will be back to "masking" indoors.

Its all about fear and keeping fear alive. Those in power got a taste of real police state type power. Remember this started as two weeks to slow the crush? Then came the vaccine, here come the masks again. Many are getting ready to try the lock down again. If they can keep people terrified they can control them. Got to hand it to them, it has worked so well many are still amazed they got away with it so damn easy. Now they are not about to give up that power unless voters wake up and make them.

From the link above...
In the eight hospitals run by Houston Methodist, there are about 300 covid-19 patients, triple the number in early June, Musser said. Most new cases involve the delta variant. He estimated that 20 percent of the covid patients were fully vaccinated before becoming infected.
The most important part, "underlying medical conditions":
But he cautioned that most of these patients have underlying medical conditions that impaired their ability to mount an immune response after being vaccinated.
I remember when it was a no-no to incite mass hysteria... but the world today has turned into the opposite, people are expecting mass hysteria from all sides, rational decision making is outmoded.

-Robert

I'm still waiting for someone to cite one peer reviewed, published study showing that masks are effective in preventing transmission of Covid.

As far as I know, this is the most comprehensive study to date, and it showed no significant protective effect:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top