JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All your boys are marines? That's pretty freakin awesome!!!!! Congratulations

Thank you.

I have 4 boys, 3 are veterans, I wrote that out too fast. Have a daughter too, she was a deputy sheriff for about 6 years. 2 of the boys are currently firefighter paramedics for a career, and they also volunteer in their home area FD's too. All those kids have a lot more sack at that age than I did, I pushed them that way to make up for my slacker ways. Cops and firefighters will always have jobs.

You simply do not f with veterans of any branch if you want to walk away intact.

Thank you.

I have 4 boys, 3 are veterans, I wrote that out too fast. Have a daughter too, she was a deputy sheriff for about 6 years. 2 of the boys are currently firefighter paramedics for a career, and they also volunteer in their home area FD's too. All those kids have a lot more sack at that age than I did, I pushed them that way to make up for my slacker ways. Cops and firefighters will always have jobs.

You simply do not f with veterans of any branch if you want to walk away intact.
Your a good dad for sure! And I have the same ways in pushing my kids.

Like to it or not, this is their show from here on out pretty much. My 4 boys all Marine Corps combat veterans won;t take a lot of sh*t off the more wormy ones. We can only hope.

I take it they don't look like this savior:

2bz0is.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany