JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my coca cola gun safe with loads of storage space inside.
Inside gun storage area measures 61x33 inches not including the huge area in bottom to store thousands of rounds, you could probably store 50,000 rounds in the ammo area. You could even put a fireproof safe in bottom for your documents and jewelry.
The coin slot in front works and drops your pocket change into a large piggy bank hidden in the door. Will probably store $1000 worth of change. The piggy bank tube is 3 feet tall and is 3 inch diameter
The shelf is adjustable depending on the length of rifles you have. I use those orange rifle rods for standing my rifles which sticks to the carpet really well.
Top area has plastic peg board on back wall that measures 16x33 inches for hanging parts or guns or whatever.
The lights inside are motion controlled so they turn on whenever you open the door. The front of the machine is lit up all the time to look like a functional machine(unless of course you want to turn them off)
The whole machine stands 80 inches tall and 36 inches wide
AS you can see the velcro storage panel and velcro holsters stick very solid but they are not included.
I am in Albany PM if you want my number and come take a look

front1.jpg guns1.jpg guns2.jpg inside1.jpg bottom1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Really cool idea and magnificent work to boot! I'd just be paranoid that thieves would want to steal my really cool home soda machine...

Now if there was an actual soda dispenser but the wall behind it had this. That would be the epitome of whoah!

But heck this is bad azz

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top