JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I have Vector Arms Ak47 that has been customized. With a rifle dynamics stock addaptor, Texeas weopons systems Dog leg rail. Mil spec 6 postion Magpull Moe stock. US Palm grip, This is a Polish Hammer forged rifle. With all matching ser#. Chrome lined hammer forged barrel. Krebs custom A2 F/H. Std. 14x1 LH thread. Comes with KEVAR handgards with heat shealds. Primary arms Micro dot rear sight. And adj peep Buis. Low round count. Less than 200rds. Comes with 2 30rd mags. And org. take off parts. (top cover, F/H) Face to Face in the Salem-Portland areas. $1000.Or $900 with 2 mags and No micro dot sight. Sorry no trades. Thanks

View attachment 137860 View attachment 137861 View attachment 137862 View attachment 137863

Bump! Only trades I would like is a Yugo PAP pistol or Arsnal rifle.SLR 106 in 5.56mm

Still for sale. Super nice Comes as pictured with Primary arms Red Dot.

Great looking rifle!

If you change your mind and decide not to sell the rifle as a package, I'd be definitely interested in purchasing the Rifle Dynamics stock adaptor or Texas weapons systems Dog leg rail from you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.