JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Y'all.

Just a reminder. Gunshow this weekend, at the Clark County Fairgrounds.

Dec 4th, and 5th. Sat 8-5, Sun 8-3.

Just north of Vancouver off I-5.

Collector's West. $7 entry. Free parking.

FTF sales are legal at Washington gunshows, from Wa resident to Wa resident. If you are from OR, there will be transfer dealers.

Bring down your old gear, and swap it for something new.

I'll be set up with my usual 1911 grips and parts. Uncle Roy will be next to me with AR-15 uppers and gear.

Anybody else on here going to set up?.....:s0155:

Do they have the big ammo sales guys there? I just bought an AR and need some inexpensive .223 to break it in.

I know there's two guys there with a bunch of magpul and mesa tactical gear, if you want awesome accessories for your shotgun or AR, you should check it out.

Some Shows I sell 20 guns, other shows I sell 1-3... you can never predict how a gunshow will be.

You might find the deal you've been looking for, or you might not. But NEVER write off a gunshow as being bad until you look. Entry is cheap, Free Parking and it's right off the freeway.

I say give it a shot, take a look and try not to let anyone online discourage you from having a fun time.

$7.00 is Cheaper than going to the Movies and Cheaper than most Meals lately. :winkkiss:

Since WA residents can buy and sell FTF at gun shows, there are always people bringing their guns to sell or trade. You never know what might come in through the doors. I think its worth $7 admission, especially if its not too far of a drive.

I'll probably scoot up there to see if there's any decent surplus. I've got an AK74 style SKS screw on muzzle brake that I'm going to try to trade for a few AK parts. If any dealers reading this have any US made AK magazine followers and floor plates, please bring them along too.

Keith

It's a 5 min. walkthrough and not worth 7 dollars and I cannnot figure why they have it.

Scott, Come on man. Then don't go. But if you want to hang out for more than 5 minutes, you might be suprised what kind of good deals, that people bring in. $600 Stainless Kimber. $500 FAL. $250 AK-74, are just a few examples, of scores that I've got there. You can always hang out at my table, if you want to.

I always have a good show there. It's only 5min from home, so we don't have to drive 3 hours like Puyallup. I always find a deal on a gun, or some gear, that makes it worth going. For lots of us, it's a social event too. You see friends, and work out some trades. Hang out and talk about guns. The longer you hang out, the better chance you will run into a deal.

Anyway, I'm just sayin.

I'll be there.
I brought a boat-load of handgun defense ammo. Draco Pistols for $399, DelTon MOEs, Kahr Arms handguns, FN PS-90, and I am cleaning out the closet.
Cheap .22 rifles, $180 SKS, GSG-1911s.

I'm going to move my shop soon, so I will be blowing stuff out. I don't want to move it.:s0114::s0114:

Hey, I just brought home 12 rounds of .40 S&W ammunition that someone left on the range (three of those frangible hollowpoint and nine jacketed rounds). Since I'm in a trading mood, will they allow me to bring loose ammo in along with my other junk...?

Keith

Got set up there Friday night. Looks like more tables than usual. Glock guy is there. Couple ammo, and ammo can vendors. JC (Sig Dealer). Ortwein (Kahr/various dealer). Lots of AR-15 and tactical supplies dealers. Lots of private collectors, with hundreds of used guns, on the tables.

I've got my 1911 grips, and gear. Got a couple new 1911 holsters in.

Come on down!!!

THIS WEEKEND – OVER 175 TABLES! The Collectors West Gun & Knife Show is this weekend, December 4th and 5th at the Clark County Events Center, which is located right off I-5 at exit #9. Open Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-3pm. Admission is $7, parking is FREE! Here are some of the vendors who are set up, there are many others with a good selection of guns and firearm related items. Go to CollectorsWest.com for more information.
Tannerite Sports
G.A.S. Inc.
Northwest Cain, Inc.
JC Weaponry
Flathead Arms and Ammunition
Highland Tinkers
Curt's Discount Shooters
NW Self Defense Products
Out Of The Blue
Jerry Lee Gun Accessories
banterwear.com
Ariel Shooting Supply