JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there, with my 1911 grips and parts.

I think this show will be smaller than usual, because there is also a show in Centralia, and a show in Monroe. So a lot off the regular vendors are up north.

See you there!

By chance does anyone know if there was anyone there selling an MWG 90 round AR mag?

I saw an MWG box, I dont know if there was anything in it or not-I didnt actually see the mag. There was a guy with the Korean Beta mags if you have an interest in those, $139 was the price he had on them .

Had never done a Vancouver show before, havent done ANY gun shows in a few years- if not for the OR Sheriff coming to Vancouver I wouldnt have done it today. Was a lot smaller than I expected.

Its funny how the more things change-the more they stay the same. I saw a friend I hadnt seen in years, we were offered free jerky samples, one seller wanted to talk for hours, I asked another how many rounds a Serbu shotty held and he looked at me like I was bothering him.

It will be years until I do another gunshow.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top