JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
John is good.

I usually go through Clark County Gunsmithing.
They have their prices online. Good people.

Incoming Firearm Transfer Fees:

Rifle: $25.00 per transferred item

Shotgun: $25.00 per transferred item

Pistol: $25.00 per transferred item

Revolver: $25.00 per transferred item

Lower/Receivers: $25.00 for one; $15.00 each thereafter

Ammo/Accessories: $10.00 handling fee per box

FFL Transfer Info

I've used Jon before, good guy and someone you can enjoy dealing with.

Two other options are the Tropic Pawn locations - $21 for private sales/transfers - I'm not sure, but I think it's the same for incoming transfers too.

I've used Jon before, good guy and someone you can enjoy dealing with.

Two other options are the Tropic Pawn locations - $21 for private sales/transfers - I'm not sure, but I think it's the same for incoming transfers too.
Tropic Pawn in orchards is awesome. Best price and the employees dont make you feel stupid.:cool:

I've used them for a couple of private sales with WA folks, always had good service from them - both locations actually.
A membet on here introduced me to them. Next time I order a long rifle online it is going straight to tropic pawn. I swear, as an Oregon resident, background checks are always a breeze in WA. In OR theres always a line, it sucks.

A membet on here introduced me to them. Next time I order a long rifle online it is going straight to tropic pawn. I swear, as an Oregon resident, background checks are always a breeze in WA. In OR theres always a line, it sucks.

I've done that before - just be prepared for questions from the seller as to why they're shipping to other than your home state. I just tell them I don't want to pay Oregon's BGC "tax" and that seems to satisfy them.

Folks, a bit out of area but for your entertainment enjoyment... Old dogs can learn new tricks when not paying attention. I am in Tacoma/Lakewood and had decided to build a 300blk pistol as truck gun. Nothing fancy so economy and portability was my inclination. Side charging upper and two lowers stripped were a great price from NC. I bought the barrel and BCG, trigger drop-in and parts kit at the same time and split the order with the intent of only the lowers going to a WA FFL for transfer. Foolish me assumed from past that it would be $25-35 per, with maybe a break on the second, so I just picked an FFL in Olympia from their website directory. A partial order came to me a few days later and when I call the sender to clarify the destination for the remainder, they had sent more than just the serial number lowers to the FFL. When I called the FFL, I was informed that it would be $50 per serial number item. When I arrived for pick up it became tax on the entire invoice amount and they would not accept plastic so I had an ATM fee on top. The stripped lowers were $54 apiece then $50 transfer fee each. Needless to say I was a bit perturbed but accepted it was partially my fault for not being more diligent and ordering on a late night whim. You guys have an outstanding FFL from the sound of it so put them on your Christmas Card list :)

I use Tropics Pawn in Hazel Dell $21
You have an FFL in Battleground...

American Liberty Ammo
711 NE 1st St #106, Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360) 702-8742

I have not used them and don't have any details.

Seems that down south is cheap the only one up North that will do a transfer for $25 bucks is north west precision firearms in Burlington and $25 is only for first responder or military other wise every one else that I have talked to is $35 to $40

Why is it that no FFL's in SW WA allow "Joy of Discovery" ?
This is where the FFL receives your package and safes it away unopened until you get there to open it ?
It has my name on it....I want to open it !
I want to see how it was packed.
I want to do it.....I paid for it.....not them.
(they still fiddle with it, recording the SN, the make and the cartridge WHILE I'M DOING THE TRANSFER WITH THEM).
What's the big deal about rushing to open it.....it's not your Christmas, it's mine.

It would be fair to say that I have an extreme issue with lack of Joy of Discovery.
:mad:

For the Record, Tigard Pawn practices Joy of Discovery all day, every day.
They are a 5 Star FFL.

Why is it that no FFL's in SW WA allow "Joy of Discovery" ?
This is where the FFL receives your package and safes it away unopened until you get there to open it ?
It has my name on it....I want to open it !
I want to see how it was packed.
I want to do it.....I paid for it.....not them.
(they still fiddle with it, recording the SN, the make and the cartridge WHILE I'M DOING THE TRANSFER WITH THEM).
What's the big deal about rushing to open it.....it's not your Christmas, it's mine.

It would be fair to say that I have an extreme issue with lack of Joy of Discovery.
:mad:

For the Record, Tigard Pawn practices Joy of Discovery all day, every day.
They are a 5 Star FFL.

Don't know. Tigard Pawn is the only FFL I've used that doesn't open the package until you get there. I haven't yet found another FFL that does it - OR or WA.

When SWWS got my 460 sw hunter in the kid said a few of the guys took selfies whit it before I came to pick it up.:p Didnt bother me a bit. Now if they took it huntin I might get pissed:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top