JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner of this pre-ban Valmet M76 with a fixed wood stock; I purchased this pre-ban item new in the late 80s or perhaps early 90s; I shot a handful of ammunition through it, and the firing pin broke. Got a replacement pin from Cape Outfitters at that time, but it needed fitting; the new firing pin was just fitted recently (also have an extra extractor, apparently I was thinking ahead). This gun has been in my safe, not being fired, since 1991. In the original box is a 10 round magazine, carry strap, manual, extra extractor, old firing pin, a galil 5.56 firing pin (which apparently can work depending on ammunition choice, google is your friend here), and a small tool kit in a green bag. I do NOT have the original knife that apparently came with it.

Prefer a WA CPL holder. Have plenty of pictures, can take plenty more of whatever part of the rifle that you'd like to see.

$2400 / offers.
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg