1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Valmet M76 with wood stock, original box, etc.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmobmo, Mar 24, 2013.

1. bmobmo

bmobmo Issaquah, WA New Member

I am the original owner of this pre-ban Valmet M76 with a fixed wood stock; I purchased this pre-ban item new in the late 80s or perhaps early 90s; I shot a handful of ammunition through it, and the firing pin broke. Got a replacement pin from Cape Outfitters at that time, but it needed fitting; the new firing pin was just fitted recently (also have an extra extractor, apparently I was thinking ahead). This gun has been in my safe, not being fired, since 1991. In the original box is a 10 round magazine, carry strap, manual, extra extractor, old firing pin, a galil 5.56 firing pin (which apparently can work depending on ammunition choice, google is your friend here), and a small tool kit in a green bag. I do NOT have the original knife that apparently came with it.

Prefer a WA CPL holder. Have plenty of pictures, can take plenty more of whatever part of the rifle that you'd like to see.

$2400 / offers.