JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this Ruger 10/22 brand new in 2005---it comes with the original box & manual. I'm in Springfield and do not intend to travel nor ship it; I'm hoping for someone either in this area or willing to come here. It's in beautiful pristine condition as is the box, what I think is the scope mount still in the envelope it shipped in, etc. Sorry--no trades looking to sell for good 'ol cash! I have more pics but found out I can only upload 5. How to choose....! I'm recently back on this site after a long absence due to a family illness. First one (a 9mm pistol) sold to a great guy and was a fabulous experience/transaction, hoping to have the same with this .22, a Remington 700 BDL 30.06 & a 12ga Mossburg shotgun I have for sale. Thx for looking.....

DSC08424.JPG DSC08425.JPG DSC08426.JPG DSC08427.JPG DSC08428.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought this Ruger 10/22 brand new in 2005---it comes with the original box & manual. I'm in Springfield and do not intend to travel nor ship it; I'm hoping for someone either in this area or willing to come here. It's in beautiful pristine condition as is the box, what I think is the scope mount still in the envelope it shipped in, etc. Sorry--no trades looking to sell for good 'ol cash! I have more pics but found out I can only upload 5. How to choose....! I'm recently back on this site after a long absence due to a family illness. First one (a 9mm pistol) sold to a great guy and was a fabulous experience/transaction, hoping to have the same with this .22, a Remington 700 BDL 30.06 & a 12ga Mossburg shotgun I have for sale. Thx for looking.....

View attachment 1812746

View attachment 1812746 View attachment 1812747 View attachment 1812748 View attachment 1812749 View attachment 1812750
Is this still available? If so I can pick it up today

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads