JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like that Taran resides in California and because of wealth and status can use whatever guns other Californians can't.
And probably "large capacity" magazines, too. As Judge Benitez points out:
Another example is the exception for movie props. Why in the interest of public safety does the movie industry need to use a genuine large capacity magazine for a prop? Is it too far-fetched to require the Hollywood creators of Mickey Mouse, Jaws, and Star Wars, to use a non-working magazine in place of a genuine large capacity magazine?

Just an FYI. John Wick 3 is the truth! Great action violence and always creative ways to kill someone that I've never seen or thought of lol (no spoilers)
I really need to step up my Mogadishu drill game.:s0010:

I don't like that Taran resides in California and because of wealth and status can use whatever guns other Californians can't.

He's a type 07 FFL and has an online business making custom gun parts and custom guns. He does gunsmithing as well to make peoples guns look like john wick guns, etc..

Having an FFL allows him and his "employees" access to weapons normally not allowed in CA. However none of them can personally own those weapons. They are all company property and must stay within the company unless transferred to an out of state resident via normal business (parts only like mag extensions, not firearms) or transferred to an out of state resident via the out of state residents FFL.

That's why I believe you see reeves and berry with their own shirts with their names on it and the company name...likely made them "employees" of the company to circumvent the laws there.

Usually I am against Hollywood actors with gunz

Why would you be against something like that? I more were into it, hard and heavy like Keanu. There would be a big difference in attitude toward the 2A.

I am against the hypocritical stance a large chunk of the entertainment industry takes against my right to self protection and with actors being the face of that, they get the brunt of my distain with very few exceptions. Hollywood, mostly since the mid 80s started an uptick in violence and the misrepresentations of guns and gun culture.

Here is a few minutes of a rare example of common sense from an old timer that survived Hollywood. The first minute has some annoying music but it goes away. Kurt Russel tries to have a reasonable conversation with a "journalist" but, well you know hw it ends.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top