Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

USPSA Albany 4-13

Discussion in 'Competitive Shooting' started by MD11Noser, Apr 19, 2013.

1. MD11Noser

MD11Noser Camas, WA Member

Does any body know when the scores will be posted and where? I have gone to the website that I have but nothing yet. This was my second match and I had a blast but now want to find out how I did. I live in Camas, WA so I couldn't stick around at then end to see since I had to get home.

To everyone that was there I just want to say thanks for making this so much fun for this new guy. I have not felt so welcome in a new sport in a very long time. This is just what I was hoping to find when I decided to try this. I look forward to see everyone that helped me out soon at another match.

MD11Noser

2. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

Go to Columbia Cascade Section - USPSA Bottom of the page you will see

match scores can be found through the above links in most cases, or at Bruce Walker’s site

And there will be the link to the scores

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. MD11Noser

MD11Noser Camas, WA Member

Thanks for the info on Bruce's website, I found what I was looking for and a whole lot more! I did better than I thought I did too. :)

djthemac and (deleted member) like this.