JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SALE PENDING* USMC M40 Vietnam-era sniper rifle clone. First I'll say this is not a completely correct clone. I guess you might even call it more like a look-alike. Anyway, it is built from a Remington 700 SPS Varmint barreled action in 308 with an X-Mark Pro trigger. The stock is a walnut M40 reproduction inletted and glass bedded for the barreled action. The finish is boiled linseed oil as I believe the originals had. The buttplate is era-correct Remington metal and the swivels are correct Wichita. The sling is a leather Turner Saddlery National Match M1907 sling. The scope mount is a Badger Ordnance limited run reproduction of the original M40 scope mount and rings. The scope is a limited run Redfield reproduction of the original Redfield M40 scope #563 of 1000) . The rifle shoots very well, has less than 500rds through it, and has only seen light range use. $1100.

Special note: I am in Montana but will be in the Lacey, WA area from this Weds through Saturday. If there is any interest here, I would be happy to bring it along. Buyer pays transfer.

IMG_5969.JPG IMG_5972.JPG IMG_5981.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.