JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow. ........
Password Sharing Is Now a Crime - Schneier on Security (https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/07/password_sharin_1.html)

"In a truly terrible ruling, the US 9th Circuit Court ruled that using someone else's password with their permission but without the permission of the site owner is a federal crime."

"For you and me, this case means that unless Netflix specifically authorizes you to share your password with your friend, you're breaking federal law."

I hope people that engage in vile felonious password sharing don't have access to firearms or voting booths. /sarcasm

Fine, so it doesn't apply to Netflix. It's still a bad law, and I was trying to illustrate that loss of firearms and voting rights for password snaring is stupid. No need to be a bubblegum about it.

Fine, so it doesn't apply to Netflix. It's still a bad law, and I was trying to illustrate that loss of firearms and voting rights for password snaring is stupid. No need to be a bubblegum about it.
I didn't see it as an offense towards you. More like an example of how passing along bogus information can make us look like one of those ThisIsaGhostGunThatShoots30roundsInaHalfSecondwithA30caliberMagazineClip retards.

I didn't see it as an offense towards you. More like an example of how passing along bogus information can make us look like one of those ThisIsaGhostGunThatShoots30roundsInaHalfSecondwithA30caliberMagazineClip retards.
Either way, no need for me to be that thin skinned, either. Thanks for pointing that out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top