JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$65
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
PRICE DROP AND AD IS UPDATED
Downsizing and need to get rid of this nice china closet. We have owned it for 20+ years but it came from a smoking environment, just want that known up front. Selling it as where is and you haul. We are located outside of Lebanon. The upper section has glass shelves and the lower compartments each has a shelf, they just don't show in the photos.

The dimensions are:

80" high
61" wide
16" deep bottom section
13" deep upper section

It is in two pieces unit so it is a not too difficult to load and it is on the ground level now. Asking $100 OBO and will trade for firearms or U.S. military blades. If I trade for ammo it has to be real cheap as it is heavy to pack around. Please contact me by PM. I can send more photos if needed.

MVC-059S.JPG MVC-060S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-062S.JPG MVC-063S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
There is a chip off the left edge as you look at the closet and also a small chip on the front. I think both could be hidden with on of them sticks that cover flaws. The big one is about 1 1/2" long and is toward the back. It has some years on it so it is not pristine by any means but a nice attractive piece of furniture. You can call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text. Louie

MVC-133S.JPG MVC-134S.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top