WTS/WTT OR Used china closet

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by BanjoGeek, Dec 19, 2018.

1. BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek
    Lebanon Oregon

PRICE DROP AND AD IS UPDATED
    Downsizing and need to get rid of this nice china closet. We have owned it for 20+ years but it came from a smoking environment, just want that known up front. Selling it as where is and you haul. We are located outside of Lebanon. The upper section has glass shelves and the lower compartments each has a shelf, they just don't show in the photos.

The dimensions are:

80" high
    61" wide
    16" deep bottom section
    13" deep upper section

It is in two pieces unit so it is a not too difficult to load and it is on the ground level now. Asking $100 OBO and will trade for firearms or U.S. military blades. If I trade for ammo it has to be real cheap as it is heavy to pack around. Please contact me by PM. I can send more photos if needed.

MVC-059S.JPG MVC-060S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-062S.JPG MVC-063S.JPG

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. Aispuro

Aispuro
    Polk County

Looks to be in excellent shape any major Knicks an scuffs ?

3. BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek
    Lebanon Oregon

There is a chip off the left edge as you look at the closet and also a small chip on the front. I think both could be hidden with on of them sticks that cover flaws. The big one is about 1 1/2" long and is toward the back. It has some years on it so it is not pristine by any means but a nice attractive piece of furniture. You can call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text. Louie

MVC-133S.JPG MVC-134S.JPG