Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

US Silver Coin Lot. Pre 1965.. Some 40% Kennedy.

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
This lot includes.

3 Walking Liberty Half Dollars
2 Benjamin Franklin Half Dollars
2 1964 (90%) John F. Kennedy Half Dollars
6 1966-1968 (40%) John F. Kennedy Half Dollars
7 George Washington Quarter Dollars
12 Roosevelt Dimes
7 Mercury Dimes

This total comes out to nearly $277 in silver value alone. I'm not expert but a lot of these coins are in really good condition for how old they are. I'm asking for $280 cash as I am in a rush to sell these ASAP to help pay for my school. I will however consider trades consisting of Mazdaspeed3/mazda 3 aftermarket performance parts. 5x114.3 wheels. Possible Firearms (rifles only as I'm 19). Ak-47 Ammo.

Reactions
Feedback
28 / 0 / 0
Hey, I see you posted these on Seattle CL for $325...and that you logged back in after me and Greenbaum contacted you. SO...either you don't want to sell them for your original price or they are already sold. A little transparency on the matter would be appreciated.

Reactions
Feedback
29 / 1 / 0
This lot includes.

3 Walking Liberty Half Dollars
2 Benjamin Franklin Half Dollars
2 1964 (90%) John F. Kennedy Half Dollars
6 1966-1968 (40%) John F. Kennedy Half Dollars
7 George Washington Quarter Dollars
12 Roosevelt Dimes
7 Mercury Dimes

This total comes out to nearly $277 in silver value alone. I'm not expert but a lot of these coins are in really good condition for how old they are. I'm asking for $280 cash as I am in a rush to sell these ASAP to help pay for my school. I will however consider trades consisting of Mazdaspeed3/mazda 3 aftermarket performance parts. 5x114.3 wheels. Possible Firearms (rifles only as I'm 19). Ak-47 Ammo.

The price of silver is up around $48 now.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online