JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From whom are ATT proponents getting their talking points?

Two opinion pieces by retired U.S. military personnel published on the same day in two different publications – both supporting the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty – bear strikingly similar comments, leading Gun Rights Examiner to question who provided talking points to a retired Navy rear admiral and retired Army major general.

<broken link removed>

Turning down the thermostat on the rhetoric would be great. We're all here for the same reason, we love to shoot and have pistols/rifles/shotguns, etc.

Now, like I said earlier, this needs to be watched, and we need to keep our employees (political types) on a short leash. But, honestly, I can't see 66 (or 67?) senators buying into this treaty, one way or the other. Too many Republicans in the senate....

I just want to say a few things and I will keep it short. You can call them Republicans and Democrats, but I call them Gambinos and Bonannos!....capiche? so don't fool yourself into thinking that one is better than the other. It's a two headed monster.... one body, two heads. Also no one thought the NDAA would pass.... guess what, it did. Point being that people are bribed, paid for, paid off.... whatever you wanna call it.

You wanna see what type of people we are talking about? wanna see who runs this country? watch this.
Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top