JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*UPDATED 9/26/11* It's amazing how quickly things change in life. I'm now despearate for money, so I'm lowering the price to $750.00 for the handgun, and the holster will come with it. This is a seriously amazing deal for a brand new handgun guys, so don't hesitate. I will still consider the golf clubs in trade, but money is really my main concern right now.

I want to sell or trade my 2nd generation Sig SAS 239 (9mm), two-tone with night sights. This handgun is LNIB, and was purchased new by me in 2011. This gun hasn't been fired!! The only thing I've done with it is hand cycle a few magazines, and test fit it in the Ted Blocker IWB holster that I'm also selling. It comes with everything that came with it new in the box. This handgun is in PERFECT condition!!!

I'm including a Ted Blocker IWB holster. I bought this new at the same time for (I think) $105.00. This holster hasn't been worn, other than to try it on for a few minutes.

The complete package was over $1000.00 new, so I'm having a hard time justifying keeping it since all it does is sit in my safe. So...at this point I'm looking to sell or trade it for something that I'll get more use out of. The NEW sale price is $750.00 for the handgun, and the holster is free. Trades should be of equal or greater value, or be prepared to throw some cash in.

I live in Aloha, and work in Tigard (M-F, 8:00-4:30). I'd like the FTF deal to take place no more than 1/2 hour in any direction of these two cities. You'll need to be at least 21 years old, and have a valid ODL. We will definitely be doing a signed bill of sale.

You can PM me here, or send an email to: olmsteadmike (at) hotmail (dot) com

Trade options:

1- Golfers. I want the NEW Taylormade R11 or 2.0 irons & drivers. If you have access to them we might be able to work something out. If you have access to other clubs, let me know and I'll definitely consider it.

2- Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle. New or in like new condition. I won't consider the trade if the rifle isn't in excellent condition.

3- Semi-Auto Shotgun, 12 gauge bird gun. Preferably with a camo pattern. Let me know what you've got.

4- Bolt action hunting rifle in 30-06. If you've got something with a scope that is equal or greater in value I'll definitely consider it.

Please note that I'm pretty picky about my firearms, so please don't offer me anything that's beat up or needs work. They need to be as close to NEW as possible, and in perfect working condition.

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

Last Edited:
A week has gone by, and now I could really just use the money. The new price is $750.00 and it includes the holster. Good for you, bad for me.:(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.