JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Finished all my AR projects so figure I would pass these along to someone who may be interested in them.

First up is the 80% Arms Universal 80% AR-15 Easy Jig ($150 before shipping). This is the one that can be completed with a drill and a router. Am including 3 of the carbide end mills I ordered from from 80%Arms($70 before shipping); The one on the left I used the most and it still has a sharp end. Middle was used twice, and the right one is still brand new. I'm thinking $140 for the set is more then fair. **SOLD**

Also have a drill press 80% Jig I ordered from Daytona Tactical (please note, you are going to need a drill press and an X/Y Table to mill the lower). Including 2 carbide mill ends, and the 5/8 drill bit it requires. **SOLD**

Any questions, please ask. I'm living in Vancouver, Work in downtown PDX, and shoot regularly in the Milwaukie area. Will happily meet anywhere of those places.

20170331_165401.jpg 20170331_165632.jpg 20170331_165839.jpg 20170331_170234.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top