JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, I have for sale an Unissued, MINT, matching(bolt and receiver) VKT 1944 Finnish M39. This is a top of the line, un-upgradeable example of the Finnish M39 for sale. I can't even find these on gunbroker in this condition. The wood is mint front end to end, with a post war square splice. The metal is 99% bluing, with lovely deep markings. An absolutely mirror bore that shoots very good(I shot it 1 time). Comes with a cleaning rod, finnish sling, AND a M39 brass muzzle cover, really a complete package. Took lots of pics. Pricing based off of Empire Arms listings for rifles in same unissued condition(of which he has sold many of recently): asking $1300 + ship.

Pics:
Can't do paypal, they keep shutting down my accounts. I HIGHLY prefer Zelle, almost everyone can use it, its simple and fast and seem much easier going accepting payments than PayPal. Other than that, I can do cashapp or personal check. All sales are final, insurance will be quoted with every shipping quote. I will say upfront I work 10-12 hour shifts Mon-Thurs, and usually can't ship until the weekends. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews