JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Great minds think alike. I have been selling off my plastic and buying Dan Wesson 1911s too.
Yeah, David, but you didn't shoot yourself in the foot as a means to gain the motivation to do so. :) BTW, feel free to use my piece I posted under General Firearms Discussion last week on your channel as an educational or discussion piece. I'm totally open to criticism of anything I did that led to the ND. Writing that piece and the feedback I've gotten has actually helped me to get past the trauma component. My shrink (yes, I both AM one and HAVE one) commented today that writing about it so soon afterwards was better than any meds he could prescribe. I also went by the Sheriff's Property Division today to pick up the CZ 75D PCR I was clearing when the ND happened. I'll admit having mixed feelings about it now. It just doesn't have the same warm buzz it used to have. Sort of like seeing a picture of my ex-wife, I guess. Although I'm pretty sure the ex-wife was way more dangerous. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.