JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you mean "high".. we were talking Buffalo Bore "hard cast".. they make many standard pressure iterations of this very expensive offering. nothing fancy or "high" at all, save the price

Oh, I was talking about Underwood still. Buffalo Bore is nothing special anymore imo
Sending 220 grains at 1200fps is “high” if you know anything about loading 10mm
And 38 bucks for 50 in not "high"

I have shot about 5 boxes of their 180gr speer jhp through my g20 & g30 with a conversion bbl. always goes bang & you know you're shooting full power loads! Depending on which bbl I'm using, I sometimes get a smiley on the case.

Which barrel do you notice that in the most? I have some Blue Dot loads that give a decent bulge but I have never got the full on smiley yet. Seems like as the generation go on with the Glock barrels you less and less about smiley's .....seems like primers always flatten on 10mm though

I have been meaning to try out some of their 45 super.

Have you looked at Buffalo Bores offerings? They don't have the lighter bullets in 10mm but the heavier ones are pretty stout.

I chronographed the Buffalo Bore 255 hardcast 45 super at 1125 fps out of a 5.3" barrel. The box claimed 1075 fps so I was pretty impressed.

Blitz,Hickock 45 (youtube fame) shoots it alot and it seems pretty hot.
Now as far as Buffumble bore goes,I wouldn't buy that B!tches products for ANY price!!!(seemed like a woman emailing me back,kinda whining) I bought some 10mm ammo to try with my Lone Wolf barrels. Wouldn't chamber.
I email them to ask about this. His email seemed like he was just a little buthurt that I would even say anything about his ammo. Denouncing LW barrels as too tight of chambers. Haha,I would guess that everyone with a LW barrel would like to try the BB ammo,i mean you bought the barrel tp try to wring out your Glock,right? Well we went back and forth a little by email and I didn't even tell him about the bad loads. There were bulges where the bullets where showing on the sides of the cases. All in all I kept one box out of 2. I sold the other to a guy who just had the glock barrel.We tried most of the cartridges in his barrel and they fit fine.
I haven't had this problem with any other brand of ammo.
I will never buy Buffalo bore ammo again.

I would like to try the underwood ammo for sure

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads