JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mark Knopfler (dire straits):
Second for John 5 (white zombie):
Johnny Ramone (the ramones)
josh homme (queens of the Stone Age)
Knut schreiner (turbonegro):
Pepper Keenan (corrosion of conformity, down):

Last Edited:
Alex Lifeson.

Theres a story going around that Eddie Van Halen got asked in an interview what it felt like to be the top guitarist in all of Rock and Roll.

He replied, "I don't know, go ask Alex Lifeson."

However highly Alex is considered, it ain't high enough.

And I'll shank anyone who says otherwise.

Bill Bob

Runner up for me would be Ritchie Kotzen, for the same reasons. I wasn't impressed with his recorded work, but live he is phenomenal, and his voice is awesome. Plays fingers only - no picks.

His work in Winery Dogs was solid, too.

As far as I know, Jim Morrison was never underrated, overrated, or even rated at all, as a guitarist.

On the other hand, I admire what Robby Krieger did for the Doors. I enjoyed his flamenco flavored stylings and his understated playing.

Another guitarist I think is underrated is Andy Summers, of The Police. To me his playing sounds like nobody else's playing, so I give him points for originality.
[h3][/h3]

Alex Lifeson.

Theres a story going around that Eddie Van Halen got asked in an interview what it felt like to be the top guitarist in all of Rock and Roll.

He replied, "I don't know, go ask Alex Lifeson."

However highly Alex is considered, it ain't high enough.

And I'll shank anyone who says otherwise.

Bill Bob
^^^^^^^^^^^
All that needs to be said. :s0105:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR