JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same old lie they often repeat. Most of the TRACEABLE guns come from the US. The VAST majority of guns used in crime in Mexico are not traceable. The FACT is that only 17% of these guns can be traced to the US. This is of course EXCEPT for the FAST AND FURIOUS guns (which apparently aren't an issue since they can't be blamed on Bush).

Hey, it fits perfectly with the oft repeated, but ridiculous media narrative, that in America, full-auto assault rifles are available at gun shows and over the internet with no background check, and a pittance price tag.

I'm fairly certain he believes this crapola, as he spews it constantly, to ANY audience gullible enough to listen.

The problem is, we have lost the press, and are paying the price.
There is no one left to "speak truth to power" on this issue.
If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make any noise?

There is only ONE REASON he is not being crucified on this issue, and that is the media refuses to expose him for the liar he is/has become.

One report I read (source unknown now) stated that the vast majority of weapons used in Mexico (and other Central American countries) by the gangs and Cartels WERE of American manufacture.
Unfortunately they were from sales to the governments of those countries for their militaries. Those weapons are from military contracts to GOVERNMENTS! The Cartels have Technicals with heavy weapons and anti-aircraft missiles. Those certainly didn't come from gun stores!

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

What is even more amazing than his gall are all the sheeple that buy in to it. Truly appalling and sickening on so many different levels.

OK, that's got to be the most racist thing EVER! You are only using that figure of speech because the currently sitting POTUS is the second black president (Bill Clinton being the first) we've ever had.... ;)

Yes - because criminals who are capable of transiting tons and tons of illegal drugs through Mexico will be somehow deprived of firearms if we just make them harder to get in the U.S. There are no other sources in the world. So, you and I should give up our rights... because, well, it's just the neighborly thing to do.

B.S.

Where are the little fellas who kept promising that Barry wouldn't push for gun control ?

Where are they ?

We didn't see Sandy Hook coming. Which to honest, we should have. Or more accurately, something similar. I'll fess up to it.

Though considering Romney's history on 2A rights I am actually a bit grateful Obama is in office. It was easy for the conservatives to rally against Obama. If it was another republican supporting an AWB (which Romney has done before) it would be a lot harder for the conservatives to rally against it.

Now if I could really have it my way, we'd have had a true conservative worth voting for in the last election, and Obama would never had a chance against him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top