JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is a code enforcement officer?

Btw, while I agree that they need to solve this, we have a 5th and 14th amendments for a reason. The idea of hunting someone down and killing them abolishes a fair trial where we find out what really happened.

Let's keep all the amendments sacred.

Haven't found a link, heard it this morning and they mentioned it on the news but the scary snow is more important.

Obviously they can't hunt them down, i know we have protections against that but this guy killed someone in cold blood with no threat to his life.

He's a waste of human life. There's no defense or excuse for that

We all care about our rights and amendments, However, just like the laws so e people don't follow them.

We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
A right that officer was violently robbed of.

He also had a 20 something guy riding along with him who witnessed it.

I have no love or respect for someone that refuses to respect the life of another. They don't deserve life.

So, just looking at this article, I'm going to make an educated guess ( based on the suspects attire) that he is not supposed to own a firearm....call it a crazy hunch. - <broken link removed>

So are weighmasters

So, what's you vendetta against an unarmed Weighmaster?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Haven't found a link, heard it this morning and they mentioned it on the news but the scary snow is more important.

Obviously they can't hunt them down, i know we have protections against that but this guy killed someone in cold blood with no threat to his life.

He's a waste of human life. There's no defense or excuse for that

Yeah, finally turned on the news and heard it. Look at the name vs the person.
Something didn't seem right there either. Also tatooed to the hilt. What is his background? Aparently from WA.

WANTED: Dirck Morgan White 41, of Edgefield, WA is still at large and considered armed and dangerous.

White is being sought in the connection with the the fatal shooting this morning of a Clackamas County Weighmaster.

According to Washington court records, White has at different times gone by Dirck Morgan White, Dirck C. White, Dirck M. White, Louis Cruz, Luis Cruz, Mario Cruz, PeeWee, Mario Pouce, Dirk White and Dirk C. White.

He may be in a in a four-door 2004 silver Mercedes 320 with Washington license plates ANB-7070.

Tips are sought: If you see Dirck White, call 911 immediately.

Sheriff's Office responds to fatal shooting of county employee at Hwy. 224 and Amsigger Rd.; suspect at large; call 911 if seen

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top