JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Here is the box on my work iPhone, running 9.3.1
P.s. I don't know how to screenshot an iPhone :(
20160421_072717.jpg

I think this might be a training issue rather than a technical issue. To close an ad the check mark next to open needs to be unchecked.

To be honest I can see how that isn't intuitive. This is exactly the type of thing that needs to be brought to our attention so we can work to improve site functionality and ease of use. @sbwool63 can you test this and confirm you're able to close an ad on your mobile by I checking the box next to open?

We'll work on improving this function ASAP. Anyone who has received a reminder for not closing an ad may contact me via coversation to have the reminder reversed.

I'm going to see if I can make it the same as the watch/unwatch thread control, so it says 'close thread' if it's open.

I think this might be a training issue rather than a technical issue. To close an ad the check mark next to open needs to be unchecked.

To be honest I can see how that isn't intuitive. This is exactly the type of thing that needs to be brought to our attention so we can work to improve site functionality and ease of use. @sbwool63 can you test this and confirm you're able to close an ad on your mobile by I checking the box next to open?

We'll work on improving this function ASAP. Anyone who has received a reminder for not closing an ad may contact me via coversation to have the reminder reversed.
Thank you! This was the best direction I found to clean up after a sale.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews