JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Is there any way to filter classified ads with this new format? I tried to follow the instructions, but when I click on a category there is no longer any option for filtering anything. This is a screen shot of what I see when I pick a category, am I missing something? A0180335-6903-4A55-96E0-893F27095242.jpeg

I can still access the search box but it is acting different on my android mobile device now. It use to automatically filter results as soon as I hit the next button on my keyboard to close the keyboard. Now I have to close keyboard and scroll down to hit filter button before it filters search.

I think I'm seeing the issue, looks the trigger is hidden at some resolutions if a mobile device isn't detected.

I'll look into this now and should have a fix this AM :s0155:

@soberups can you go here and tell me what your resolution is?

@arakboss This is by design. I made the decision to disable the auto-reload for tablets and mobile because without knowing the page is refreshing 'behind' the filter menu, it appears that the filters aren't working.

I just had an idea though, I think re-enabling it and changing the text of the filter button to "See Results" would address this issue and members could still use auto-reload.

@arakboss This is by design. I made the decision to disable the auto-reload for tablets and mobile because without knowing the page is refreshing 'behind' the filter menu, it appears that the filters aren't working.

I just had an idea though, I think re-enabling it and changing the text of the filter button to "See Results" would address this issue and members could still use auto-reload.
I don't know about other members but I appreciated the auto feature.

Whatever you did worked, the filter option has been restored. Thank you!

D3DE5DF5-EC52-43FB-BC5D-D89EAA1F817E.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top