JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UN members have been talking about this for a very long time. They only now, due to the current administration, have any chance of getting the agenda pushed through. The prez and AG have already made it clear that they would happily flush US sovereignty down the toilet to appease the UN. Fun stuff, eh? If nothing else it'll be interesting.

Its very disturbing to hear that an UN international treaty is unreversable...and if signed by our UN reps...we could loose our rights guaranteed by the second amendment to bear arms!
If this is all true...
We need to...watch this one close!
IANSA = EVIL:(

Its very disturbing to hear that an UN international treaty is unreversable
I would not worry too much about that. The USA does not exactly have a great record of honoring treaties. Talk to any of America's Native Peoples....

Unfortunately, under the current administration we do not have a strong, pro-second amendment UN ambassdor like former UN Ambassedor John Bolton. However, as I understand the US Constitution, any treaty has to be ratified by a 2/3 vote of the Senate. Even though the Dems control the Senate, I don't think an anti-gun vote would get through. That is my .02 cents.

Unfortunately, under the current administration we do not have a strong, pro-second amendment UN ambassdor like former UN Ambassedor John Bolton. However, as I understand the US Constitution, any treaty has to be ratified by a 2/3 vote of the Senate. Even though the Dems control the Senate, I don't think an anti-gun vote would get through. That is my .02 cents.

That's true. And thank God for that too.

Relax for now. It takes a 2/3 vote (67 members out of the 100) of our Senate to ratify a treaty. Not going to happen on this one.

The House doesn't get a vote. It doesn't matter what the POTUS signs or agrees to.

Never relax on this topic. Never just stock up on ammo. In the long term view, think about what IANSA is ultimately doing: Removal of guns from the public (including you).

Please be proactively notifying your congressmen, mayor, and other representatives of your view. Most importantly, VOTE accordingly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top