JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you have a holster with metal clips? does the metal clip(s) suck and not provide retention? when you go to pull your gun out of the holster, does the holster come out with the gun?

I have had this problem on and off and sometimes I want to deep carry with my shirt tucked in between my holster and pant waist, but the clip sticks out. I have an ACE CASE holster that allows you to tuck your shirt in, but when I carry that way, you can see the metal clip and I don't like it.

Well I just found this thing called the ULTI CLIP and ordered it.... thought I'd share it with you guys. I ordered the clip for $9.99 and shipping is $1.50.

https://ulticlip.com/

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I'm the owner of Ulticlip. I ran across this post. Thank for the complement on the product. I really like the pictures you posted. I don't know if you have a Facebook page but if you do how about posting them to our Ulticlip page. www.facebook.com/ulticlip People have been asking what types of holster work with Ulticlip and this helps people to see. Also by posting a picture of your holster to our website you have a chance to win $50.00. I don't know if you received the note in your package but we give away $50 every month to someone who post a picture of their holster.

I've been using mine for about 4 days... it's awesome. But remember, if you have pants made with really thick mayerial, it will be harder to get on and off. I'll probably buy more later.

Last Edited:
Biggie24420 So glad to know you like Ulticlip. You should receive your $50 gift via email. I have to wait to process all the gift at once but you should get an email by the end of the week.

As far as being hard to get on and off thicker material you are correct. Watch the youtube video I pasted below and it will help you understand how to remove it a little easier. The main part that will help you is at the 30 second point of the video. Hope the information help out.

Also be sure to check out the other helpful videos that are on our website and youtube channel.
www.youtube.com/ulticlip

I ordered 3 and got them quickly. My take on them is for securing to clothes they are awesome. For IWB with a belt, not so much since the thickness of the clip hinge pushes your belt out away from your body. The weight of your firearm either drags the top of your pants below the top of your belt, or you have to hike your pants material up to where the clip rests on top of your belt. They are not really quick on/off since you have to loosen your belt to lift up the clip latch. For IWB I took it off my holster and switched back to a traditional metal clip.

These are best for people who don't wear a belt or to attach your holster to odd locations such as inside: drawstring shorts, a boot, a purse, a jacket pocket, a backpack, cargo pants pocket, or to a seatbelt.

Hey Nick, if you're not wanting them I'll buy them off you if you want.

They definitely have a learning curve to use them, but it isn't too steep a curve. I think they're less noticable than metal "over the belt" clips, plus I've had my clips come off the belt when sitting or when drawing the pistol from the holster before. The only foolproof thing would be belt loops instead of clips, but we're back to being exposed again.

There is no "perfect" solution to IWBCC with your shirt tucked in, as there is always some sort of drawback or another.

Here's a couple quick-picks I just took. I'm wearing a Nike sport shirt and shorts that isn't the best for tucked in IWB, but it'd do in a pinch if I had to. Since I carry a G30 (not the thinnest of CCW for sure) the "belt bulge" of the clips you mentioned isn't really an issue for me.

A button down dress shirt that is supposed to be a bit loosely bloused (aka "puffy") would look MUCH better, but hey it's what I'm wearing ATM and I ain't changin' my clothes for "youse guys". ;)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I will have my wife try one for her LCR kydex IWB holster since she will mostly be wearing Capris or shorts with an elastic waistband this summer. I will try the other two on my AlienGear Cloaktuck 2.0 before deciding what to do with them. I see great potential for them to clip spare magazine holders or back up gun holsters on to non-belt locations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top