JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Good day.
I am ukrainian that came to the United states last year. I have brother in Ukraine that is hunter and plan to fight to the war.
He asked about one from these two rangefinders Sig Sauer Kilo 10K, Revic BR4. But price is too expensive. At his forum i plan
find anybody with this used equipment or at least advice - where to search.
Thank you.

Do realize that some items that are firearm related fall under ITAR exportation rules; not sure, but if MidwayUSA is not allowed to ship to your brother outside the US, that you are either. Might want to check the rules before diving in blindfolded and end up in trouble.

1678111573519.png

Aloha, Mark

Understand the risk and the rules , but first need to find where i can buy with acceptable price.
Maybe someone can sell me this staff?

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Good luck on your equipment search.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Understand the risk and the rules , but first need to find where i can buy with acceptable price.
Maybe someone can sell me this staff?
welcome

youre openly asking people here to collude in committing a federal crime. (bad)

I have donated thru third parties, who sent private funds and supplies to Ukraine, but your message here is not a good idea and makes me unable to help you out directly.

the binocs your looking for are on Amazon ($1900) thats all the help I can provide.
https://www.amazon.com/Sig-Sauer-KILO10K-ABS-Rangefinding-Binocular/dp/B09Q8X7HR6

Last Edited:
Good day.
I am ukrainian that came to the United states last year. I have brother in Ukraine that is hunter and plan to fight to the war.
He asked about one from these two rangefinders Sig Sauer Kilo 10K, Revic BR4. But price is too expensive. At his forum i plan
find anybody with this used equipment or at least advice - where to search.
Thank you.
Welcome to America and welcome to this site.
Perhaps start a thread here..

The only thing I'd add would be to be on the lookout for counterfeits and may your brother be safe and Ukraine be victorious.

welcome

youre openly asking people here to collude in committing a federal crime. (bad)

I have donated thru third parties, who sent private funds and supplies to Ukraine, but your message here is not a good idea and makes me unable to help you out directly.
Would you mind elaborating on this? Serious question, I don't know the laws regarding this. Convo is fine too.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top