JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Courtesy of the French
View attachment 331630

My favorite ugly gun
View attachment 331631
The FAMAS: unfired, dropped once?

The Rhino: No no no, my friend, THIS is the ugly one!

image.jpeg

I'll admit to having owned a couple of Hi-Points over the years - one pistol and 2 carbines. I think the newer carbines, with the updates stocks do look better than the first gen, and honestly, they're only a little ugly to me. Two things I will give to Hi-Point, looks aside, is that they function reliably and they are accurate. The JHP pistol I had in .45acp was quite the nice shooter, but I sold it a few years back to help fund something else. Here are 2 I used to own:

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_6958a.jpg

Refreshing ya'lls memory
How about some pics of those guns you own, but are well let's just say"beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Let's not do the interweb thing but focus on your personal holdings.
Post em up...if you dare

It is clunky feeling in the hand. The plastic feels cheap. It shoots, at best, OK. The magazine is plastic and the lip is prone to breakage (I have seen the gun sell for $100 with no magazine and the magazine itself sell for $150-$200). The ultimate in tactical Tupperwear, the Magnum Research (yes the Desert Eagle guys), Mountain Eagle .22.

mountain-eagle_lighter.jpg

I'll admit to having owned a couple of Hi-Points over the years - one pistol and 2 carbines. I think the newer carbines, with the updates stocks do look better than the first gen, and honestly, they're only a little ugly to me. Two things I will give to Hi-Point, looks aside, is that they function reliably and they are accurate. The JHP pistol I had in .45acp was quite the nice shooter, but I sold it a few years back to help fund something else. Here are 2 I used to own:

View attachment 331636

View attachment 331637

If they were built to use Glock mags, I'd own ten of them. ;)

I don't have a good picture (might not like my phone camera?) but my Sten MkII pistol is about as ugly as you can get. Uncomfortable to shoot, doesn't always cycle right, but it does seem to be reasonably accurate at short ranges.
Sometimes the ugly girls are a lot more fun. What kind of fun do you want to have? ;)

I could pose her with a pile of 9mm brass and see if that brings out her better features.

The hi points are one of the guns I hate the most.

I wish I had a picture of it, but the last time I went shooting with my dad (15+ years ago) he brought a revolver someone asked him to test for her. It was really old. Looked like a metal block with a handle. God it was ugly.

I was trying to find the picture I took of my father n law's pistol. I attached what it is, a CZ 38. Story was it was found in the attic, left there by the previous owner who passed away. He was a WW2 Vet that brought it home as a war prize.

IMG_3354.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR