JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um, I think I'm 20 and MSNBC tells me that America is evil because of Republicans and I...like...have world views because I watch MSNBC and listen to NPR and I minored in politics while I was majoring in underwater ecofriendly basketweaving...and like it's the corporations that are like imperialising America because they sit around acting all corporationy and not paying their employees the same as their CEO.

Miss, you know that coffee you are drinking from the corporation Starbucks, correct?

Yeah, but like Starbucks is from Seattle...

Yeah this is the sad thing about our education system being run by liberals and systematically brainwashing our youth.
You get these people with their backwards idiotic bleeding hearts that want to change the world and then become in a position of power with a high dollar education and networking.
They have never seen the real side of evil in this world.

Actually, you can trace MOST of the world's problems/conflagrations of TODAY to the British Empire and the "empire where the sun never sets". They invaded, conquered, occupied, and plundered many a country's, and region's resources and wealth. When they pulled out, they drew arbitrary lines on a map and left a vacuum that local tyrants were only too happy to fill.

That's a STARK CONTRAST to the USA. We don't steal and plunder oil from the Middle East, we purchase it at prices dictated by OPEC. We don't plunder cheap goods from Central America and Asia, we purchase them. Where we have SERIOUSLY failed is setting up "friendly regimes" (that oftentimes raped their own people) then collapsed when we were done with them, thus creating another vacuum, only to be replaced by something worse.

America has always been good a "playing checkers", but has always sucked at "playing chess".

I'm not sure how some cannot see that the U.S. getting involved in the personal affairs of foreign nations and interventionist foreign policy will piss some people off and potentially make enemies.

I think we need to give the Ron Paul way a try, you know like a formal declaration of war from Congress before missiles or boots on foreign soil, no more quasi wars to protect the Pdollar and a general minding of our own business, that kind of thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top