JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Tyranny in government.

If or when the government enacts new gun laws on the American people,and possibly disarms us of military grade weapons.

at that moment in time, will we or will we not be under the tyranny of an unjust government?"

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson, in an early draft of the Virginia constitution:

What will we do about it?

People didn't care about tyranny and oppression based on lies when it was happening to millions of brown people thousands of miles away. They were disposable people, not important like us.

Every obvious fraud to steal your freedoms got a free pass, no questions asked. As long as we had our Starbucks and flat screen TVs all was well in the Ponzi debt bubble.

The same gov/media/propaganda BS is now being used against you, the believer in the 2A. Plus your standard of living is slowly going to sink into the abyss continuing right into 2013. Nothing will be getting better. The money printing scam is just running out of steam.

You didn't object to tyranny when it was happening to the 'other guy', even other US citizens. So get used to it.

I am available for NYE parties and gatherings to cheer up your guests tomorrow night. You supply the party hat and one of those paper trumpet things. I'll tell stories about the coming Depression, how to club a rat to survive and how to get fresh water out of a mud puddle LOL!!!!!

RSVP if interested!!! Other than that, enjoy the buffet!

Watch a basketball game. Go to a NYE party. Have a house party. Invite friends over. Watch American Idol. Play golf. Fire up a video game. Go to the range. Go to the beach.

There are plenty of more pleasant things to do and to think about - stop worrying about what might happen and enjoy life!

"The world is full of all sorts of distractions and entertainments by design so people do not do too much thinking. Here kids, go outside and play a game while the adults go talk business." "Wage slaves do not have time to think." J.Maxwell

Happy New Year!

bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum bubblegum....

thats what I think.. :(

but hey.. how 'bout that game!?!

I agree, When and how do we organize and rise up against the tyranny of an unjust government before our disarming? It may be time to make some very tough decisions in the very near future BEFORE its too friggin late and we have no means to keep our freedoms intact.
Tyranny in government.

If or when the government enacts new gun laws on the American people,and possibly disarms us of military grade weapons.

at that moment in time, will we or will we not be under the tyranny of an unjust government?"

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson, in an early draft of the Virginia constitution:

What will we do about it?

Unfortunately, years of TV, propaganda, poison foods, flouride, you name it have taken their toll and what is left of the American populace is non-thinking zombies and lemmings. Youth that would cry if their mobile device went offline and they couldn't Twitter away. Tech zombies, no more capable of independent thought than a tree frog. This isn't 1776 by a long, long shot.

Never before in modern human history has a populace been so dependent on government and so ripe for domination.

The game is rigged, there simply is no hope. I wish there were, but there is not. Better to start practicing boot licking 101, buy your time, and die as happy as you can.

As soon as Americans give up their guns, and they will, it will be game over. http://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...nd-tyranny-agenda-prevails-over-truth/5317207

Sadly, the only thing people are doing are griping, hoarding guns, mags, and ammo, writing letters to their reps, and making funny memes on Facebook. I see no one organizing, no militias or citizen groups being formed, no one is risking their lives or sacred honor to fight back the liberal steamroller of tyranny. The liberals are running circles around us, and are 10 times as vicious in their tactics. Seems like most folks seem to be simply preparing themselves to obey the new laws.

There are some..
The fastest growing, law-bidding, most vigilant patriot network in America: The American Resistance Movement • Index page

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

III Citadel Blog

Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime

There are more.. But not nearly enough. Most just want to talk about it. Write a few letters and vent on the internet until the game or sitcom or what ever it is people watch on TV comes on...

Only to took three percent to give us our liberty..

Let us know when a piece of sky actually hits the ground.

We're gaining rights, not losing them.

One of the main reasons for this post is to demonstrate, loudly and clearly, to any non-shooters reading our site that not all gun owners foam at the mouth, rant and rave or are rude enough to blather about politics in a non-political forum.

Some of us have manners, respect for others, and are literate enough to read rules.

Some of us are even politically aware, and understand what's really happening around us. We see what's really there, rather than what we're looking for.

In reading all the articles, posts and everything else Ioften wander how many people email, call or write letters to their congressman/ woman or senator.

Back before everything was internet I once got a letter from my congress that "Once again MR. %%%%% (last name removed) I appreciate you contacting my office.

Did you notice the "Once again" they were obviously getting tired of hearing from me, now I only email them 3 or 4 times a year. But enough to so that they know how I feel, even if it is a waste of time and I am put some list, heck what I care, life is shrot anyways.

Want to be a pain in their side and B!tch to someone in DC? Below are links to find your Congressional Rep and Senators.

I am not saying anyone does not let DC know they feel, But like I tell people when it come to election No vote no B!tching even if voting is rigged at least I did my part.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Find Your Representative · House.gov

"Even if voting is rigged I at least did my part." Come on KH, read that back a few times.

Presidential elections, and for any important politician, are all a facade. To give the slaves the illusion of choice. That is all. Obama is just GWB with an Afro. Same wars of aggressive, same policies, all because the agenda marches forward. BO is nothing more or less than a personality cult. People are 'in love' with a marketed image and could care a less what he DOES. Brilliant actually.

Our owners - the Oligarches that own the corporation aka The United States of America (Act of 1871) must really enjoy how gullible the sheep are about the whole 'we have a say', 'we are free' nonsense. We have NO SAY in anything. Voting is for the deluded. If you are voting for class president, yes. If you live in a tiny town and are voting for who will be Sheriff, yes. For POTUS, no. Every single president in the last 60 years has been a hand picked puppet via Bilderberg. Get over the whole SLAVE thing. That is what we are - common stock in a literal corporation ONLY.

An uncomfortable thing to accept, that is for sure, but better that than to got through life chatting about this puppet vs another. It doesn't matter.

"American Slavery

Well, some people will say that's China, not the United States. We are told everyday that the imaginary bogeyman (the terrorist) hates us because of our freedoms, and we are lucky to be Americans with all of our freedoms.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Nearly all of us, in the United States, are slaves. We are indebted to the Federal Reserve. We are indebted to China. We are indebted to the criminal Wall Street bankers who we pay trillions of our money to in the name of bailouts. We are indebted to the military-industrial complex and those who benefit from our endless wars of occupation on behalf of the criminal bankers. We are indebted to the TSA who owns our bodies to the point that they can commit second degree sexual assault without probable cause at the nation's airports with absolute impunity.

But wait, this same imposed form of slavery is coming to our highways, malls, schools and sporting events courtesy of the TSA slavery program known as VIPR. Soon the Washington District of Criminals, who have armed body guards, will tell us that we must give up our guns and that the criminal slave owners are the only ones allowed to own a gun."

"You have become the sole property of the government when they passed the modern-day fugitive slave law called the NDAA, which will be used to silence dissenters. The Department of Homeland Security was created by the former East German Stasi to enslave the American people.

As if the previous de facto examples of American slavery are not troubling enough, America now has the NDAA which can "legally," but unconstitutionally disappear American citizens without due process of law just like the Chinese slave labor camps."

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/i-am-spartacus_012013

Well, my idea of doing something about it seems different than what I so far have read. And I am Not complaining one way or the other either in that statement... just commenting is all.

Yesterday, I felt it my American DUTY, and Right, not privilege mind you, to go out and adopt a High Capacity Hand Gun, with 3 Magazines. It was such a powerful moment for me. :s0155:

Oh it has brothers and sisters at my home, but it looked so lonely sitting there on the shelf, and that shelf's lighting system had "just" been turned on... (you had to be there to hear the conversation....)

And just to prove that this 2nd generation American, of German ancestry is not Racist, I adopted one that was Black & from Austria, of course for those who know history, there is little difference between Austria, and Germany ;)

Now, how could our president fault a considerate fellow like me? :confused:

Oh, and I fed those Magazines, making sure they were NOT hungry, at all.

philip, in the Boondocks

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR