JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Actually, the first step towards stopping tyranny is to understand what is tyranny and what is not tyranny.

You are represented. Do not confuse that with the results of representation, or snivel because you are poorly represented.

That is not tyranny, regardless of the results, and, in fact, there is a very strong case that says the results are exactly what the majority of active voters desire.

I write, again, so that any non-gun owners reading us understand that some of us finished the sixth grade.

Burt, old friend, (I use the term loosely) your post tells me you're not old enough to have actually seen an afro.

Actually, the first step towards stopping tyranny is to understand what is tyranny and what is not tyranny.

You are represented. Do not confuse that with the results of representation, or snivel because you are poorly represented.

That is not tyranny, regardless of the results, and, in fact, there is a very strong case that says the results are exactly what the majority of active voters desire.

I write, again, so that any non-gun owners reading us understand that some of us finished the sixth grade.

I don't mind the non-gun owners knowing that some of us finished college & realise that when you "infringe" On a right in any way, it has been infringed upon. Last time I checked the penalty of breaking a Constitutional law is far more severe than breaking that of a Federal &/or State law & both of those can mean Death.

Apparently you never took high school western civilization, because the ancient Greeks figured out "tyranny of the majority" (i.e. ochlocracy) is the direct result of a corrupted democracy.

The US went even further with the creation of an entrenched ruling class that pays the mob for votes, but no, it's not a tyranny because everyone votes. Citizen Jammer Six has spoken!

LOL @ the irony of you insulting dumb gun owners for being uneducated when all you do is spew 9th grade civics soundbites.

The fiscal cliff will look like a cake walk compared to what it going to happen with our rising national debt. We are going bankrupt. The liberals know this, they just won't admit that their irresponsible spending has destoyed our once great country. They feel a need to dissarm the people due to what is coming. 30% unemployment is conservative. It will get ugly out there when people need to do whatever it takes to feed their children.

I know that there were a couple of links posted, but they dont seem to be terribly busy. Are there actually any groups that people get together and talk about this stuff face to face? Or does everyone just post away and never do anything in "real life" to counter any of these very real problems that are presenting themselves?

Seems to me that in the future it would be better to talk to real people as opposed to faceless screen names. Though this is much safer.

Apparently you never took high school western civilization, because the ancient Greeks figured out "tyranny of the majority" (i.e. ochlocracy) is the direct result of a corrupted democracy.

The US went even further with the creation of an entrenched ruling class that pays the mob for votes, but no, it's not a tyranny because everyone votes. Citizen Jammer Six has spoken!

LOL @ the irony of you insulting dumb gun owners for being uneducated when all you do is spew 9th grade civics soundbites.

Jammer six wants to pacify the one or two dummy's that he hopes will follow his 'lay down & take it' beliefs.

I know that there were a couple of links posted, but they dont seem to be terribly busy. Are there actually any groups that people get together and talk about this stuff face to face? Or does everyone just post away and never do anything in "real life" to counter any of these very real problems that are presenting themselves?

Seems to me that in the future it would be better to talk to real people as opposed to faceless screen names. Though this is much safer.

Actually there are few people I talk to face to face, but live a good distance from most on here so I have to post things and communicate by email with most on here.

Better question is do you really want to talk to real people as opposed to the faceless people you get to interact with, while doing your job? Sadly, most people don't ;)

Better question is do you really want to talk to real people as opposed to the faceless people you get to interact with, while doing your job? Sadly, most people don't ;)

Absolutely not. The Microsoft Gun Club is bad enough, but listening to you people makes me happy I married an anti.

You guys make me wish I could vote for President Obama in 2016.

The fiscal cliff will look like a cake walk compared to what it going to happen with our rising national debt. We are going bankrupt. The liberals know this, they just won't admit that their irresponsible spending has destoyed our once great country. They feel a need to dissarm the people due to what is coming. 30% unemployment is conservative. It will get ugly out there when people need to do whatever it takes to feed their children.

I plan to feed my children the raided pantries and refridgerators of unarmed liberals. They will be easy to find. They congregate in certain inner Portland neighborhoods, wear their politics on their sleeve (bumper stickers, UN flags, 'power past coal' yard signs, etc. They will pay for their electoral misdeeds.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top