JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RIFLES SOLD. AMMO SOLD OR SPF. 9 Mags left. Closing this thread. See ad in Accessories section regarding status of Mags.

I have decided to consolidate calibers and sell my AK's. I have two, Yugo versions which I'm not sure if they are still building them or not.

First, is a regular-stock Yugo AK built by Century. Only about 100 rounds through it. Runs fine, near new condition. Most recognize the Yugo AK's were much better built than most Century products...some speculate they contracted them out! I owned a Romanian one awhile back and there's no question the Yugo is better built...they also have the thicker, 1.6mm, receiver which is the same thickness as the RPK's. Comes with one 30 rd mag. $500. SOLD, SOLD.

Second, is an Underfolder Yugo AK, built by Century. These are a blast and can be fired with the stock folded. About 250 rounds through this one. See above, same thicker receiver, etc. Great condition, runs fine. Comes with one 30 round magazine. Has rubber stock extension which adds to LOP and also soaks up recoil nicely. $650.

I will want a Bill of Sale, OR ID and proof of ability to own firearms: either a valid CHL, recent positive feedback here purchasing, or an OSP background check (I will pay for this option). No lowballers please.

I also have 2,000 rounds of Wolf Ammo for these weapons. $450.

Finally, I have 20 plus magazines for them, which I will sell at $10 each with purchase of the firearms or from another buyer in bulk.

For the ammo and the mags, I will wait a bit to see if the person(s) buying the AK would like the ammo or mags as well.

Only trade I'm interested in would be an LMT Defender 2000 Piston set up.

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Last Edited:
All PM's replied to. Thanks for your patience, was travelling yesterday. Two in line for the regular stocked version, so that's most likely sold, but I will update the ad once that is for sure. Thanks everyone.

Regular Stocked AK is now Sold. Underfolder, ammo, and mags still avail.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.